Monday, December 03, 2007

Still here

Hey everyone, if you guys are still reading. It's been almost a month with no new posts. Basically in that time we've been enjoying our place, hanging out with people a whole lot, bumming around etc. I got a couple of photography gigs and I've got a few more lined up which is great, and also started a job as a 'Video Producer' (I edit mainly, it's just a fancy name) for a nice little company that does work for Turner, I'm in charge of the Adult Swim stuff for Cartoon Network. I basically put promos and stuff together for shows (this week I'm doing Harvey Birdman, Sealab, Orel Moral, Squidbillies and AquaTeen). It's a really nice little office and the people I work with are nice, geeky and film makers like me. Hopefully it'll lead to me weaseling a job at Cartoon Network or something eventually. Anyway I'm still alive and there'll be more posts this weeks with all new photos! Hope everyone is well

No comments: