Saturday, June 30, 2007

Laptop=pwned

So unfortunately at about 2am this morning after several drinks, McGee's mum had somewhat of a mishap with my beloved laptop causing the lcd screen more hit points than it had. Bit depressed about that. Can't think of anything that would've been worse to suffer such obliteration. She has assured me that it will get sorted under insurance and that I need not worry, so that's a problem for Monday, and hopefully it'll all be sorted soon. I can't really remember the last time I was computer-less.

I had an interview at Sega today for a game tester position, and it was really fun. I think I went really well, but they'll call me in a week or something. Getting paid to play games is pretty neat. So anyways, I'm gonna forget about all that badness because tonight I get to go see one of my heroes David Cross perform at this bar on Oxford Street. I'm really, really amped about that. Can't wait.

Will be in touch with all of you guys again during the week, when I'm at work because they have internets there.

No comments: