I'm turning 24 and I'm realising that I miss my friends a lot, so to make myself feel better and acknowledge my aging I'm going to list the things my favourite people have said to me that I think about on a daily basis, that makes me chuckle. Ode to my friends. Here we go.
"So you need to decorate this one with the stickers because it's your guitar in spirit" - Matt
"You know what could be really funny, if I was a good actor and I did it like this" - Tom
"Nah how about this - fuck you buddy I want to be the splinter" - Brendan
"I don't want to throw it away because you know.. it's always there for me.. it's reliable old beige shirt" - Dava
"You and Barbera are always you know doing what you do.. policing" - Jeremy
"Well if we're not going to sleep, then we might as well keep drinking, I'm going to make a drink right now who wants one?" - Sarah
"Oi I've played this game a million times and I've never seen this level before hey no shit" - Baker
"Do you guys need Powerade? Because I've just put a whole bunch back in the fridge. Seriously if you need Powerade guys, they're in the fridge. Cold." - Maynard
"That noise is the most beautiful thing I've heard in the whole world" - Pete
"I'm gonna get so drunk, get in at least 3 fights" - Brant
"Nah Davs I'm not cool with that aye" - Amy
"Hey lady what's your name?... Yeah you're not on the list. Get out" - Liz
"Damn it Nook, don't pretend you don't know what I'm here for" - Emma
"It was a disaster" - Clare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment