Slow news week
It's okay mum, I'm not dead. I've been working a fair bit and McGee and I have been looking at a bunch of rental houses with our housemates-to-be Liz and Jezz. That process is pretty much how you'd expect it to be except compared to back home, there's actually heaps of places to look at. Loads. We're trying to meet up after work every day and see a place, and it's going well. There's lots of flooding happening, lots and lots of houses are now underwater like those decorations you can get for aquariums that I've always wanted to have. Maybe the fish might go inside it and I could say "hah, just like people do" but we never got one. I haven't actually seen any of this crazy weather though, apart from in the papers. It is really bright and sunny here in London. Every day. A little humid too. Great pint-of-beer weather though. It gets sunny at around 5am and starts to get dark close to 10pm. I'm finding it a bit difficult to decide when to call it a night. It seems too early to go to bed an hour after it's gotten dark.
Wish I could get the pictures from Lovebox but Liz and cousin Tash still haven't sent them. So instead, here's some visual documentation of a lazy weekend. Hope everyone at home is doing just awesome, miss you loads.
1 comment:
3 months salary and i'll be there with you guys... or will I?
Post a Comment