Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bye mum & dad

My folks were here over the past few days on their way back home from France where they'd been living it up drinking champagne and eating finely produced baked goods. It really was awesome to have that time to hang out with them. They took McGee and I out to dinner at fancy restaurants every night they were here and there was much champagne to be had by all. They sorted me out with lots of new socks (and then dad disposed of my old socks safely utilising a gripping device) and stuff for our new house (wooh new house!).

Anyway they had to leave on Monday which was sad but made slightly easier for all of us by the big thing of fried rice that mum left us. I guess now they'll return home and make fried rice for Brant, who will have no competition for leftover lunch the next day. I hate that Brant Maitland. We miss them loads, also my siblings and friends. Come visit us already.

No comments: