My folks came down for the weekend on the way to their Champagne fuelled holiday in France. It was most awesome. We went to a comedy club in Crouch End where we saw a bunch of pretty decent comedians. The next day we boozed it up again, as we tend to do. McGee and I took them to this awesome pub in West Hampstead for Sunday roast which was topped off with crepes at the Hampstead Crepiere. Delicious crepes. Best ever. The line wasn't its usual 45 minute wait, which was awesome. Anyways my folks are in France and they're stopping back pretty soon for about a week, and I'm looking forward to that. They brought my Nintendo Wii with them, so now I can entertain myself with Wii Play and Wii Sports while I wait for Metroid Prime to come out.
PS: To my siblings, I've got your Wii by mistake! Now I have to make all my hilarious Mii's from scratch. That's like a full day of work.
PPS: Congrats Davs on being an uncle!
No comments:
Post a Comment