Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas 2: I love sequels

Because all of us here in our little house had to go our seperate ways for Christmas we decided to have 'Christmas 2' which took place here, today. McGee made her 24 hour pork roast complete with goose-fat-roasted potatoes and yorkshire puddings, Liz made Eaton Mess for dessert and also we had lots and lots of booze. Marissa, Damon, McGee's dad and Sophie came round and we did the whole thing, present opening, Brandy Alexanders and also a highly competitive round of Trivial Pursuit. It was better than my Christmas 1 in every possible way. Really fun day. Jezz and Liz got me this pack of international beers which is just awesome, I've had one of them so far and I'll probably finish them off before the weekend is done. I thought it was really sweet, I have no idea how they knew. McGee must have told them or something.

No comments: