We've got McGee's dad staying with us at the moment which has been great. Always good having parents around spoiling us and giving us treats. McGee and Liz decided they were going to do some sales shopping, so her dad and I had to entertain ourselves in the city for 4 hours before we met up with them to go see a movie. We decided to go on a good old fashioned pub crawl, sampling a different pint of beer at each pub. Then we went to Pizza Express which is this great pizza chain, really nice pizzas. We ended up going to an impressive number of pubs and then we were too drunk to see the movie but it's okay because I really didn't want to see it anyway. This week at work as been really quiet, there's only three people in my department and absolutely nothing to do so I've been getting into Moral Orel, which I now actually quite like. Watch a couple of episodes if you're bored, it's a pretty clever little show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment