Can't believe we missed out on the final Vines party! You were all muchly missed and it was great talking to people on the phone. It was about 2:30pm here at the time so excuse the lack of new years enthusiasm, I was still in my pyjamas cracking open the first beer of the day. A good decade of getting drunk at the vines, definitely the end of an era. Unless maybe you guys want to give my folks a call, I'm sure they'll be happy to spend a weekend down there with you guys, and I'm sure they'll prove to be as entertaining and decent drinking buddies as Sarah and myself.
We went to Jan & Crezzy's house party which was really awesome. It's a 4th storey apartment down the road from us here in Arsenal. There was a dj, a kitchen full of booze, everyone was dressed in neon and had glowstick attire (which was the theme) and there was this mattress/pillow land going on in one of the rooms. At midnight the place looked like a club, it was really insane, I think I took photos which I'll put up. I walked home the next day at 11am, it was a really good party. All four of us spent the rest of the day lying on a big mattress in the living room. It was kinda weird, having only half the people from last year's celebrations present, and in a different country. Good times though, this year is going to be full of change I suspect. Bet Sarah and Brant are excited about moving to Melbourne! That's definitely our next move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment