When Londoners are not reading about Pete Doherty and Kate Moss, urinating in public or stabbing each other for no aparent reason they're partying, and having fun. That's exactly what McGee, Pete and I took part in this weekend at Marissa and Damon's amazing house of fun. Lots of boardgames, cards and drinking from Friday till Sunday, with lots of great food. A truly relaxful and highly enjoyable weekend, and met a bunch of very cool people indeed.
On the national news side of things, Pete Doherty (he's in a band, he's the singer, I'm picking up information on the issues that matter slowly but surely) has broken up with Kate Moss, the papers say that he's well upset, and he's slumming it in the apartment of one of his fans. I think Tony Blair is on his way over to sort that out right away before this gets out of control and good people get hurt. It's just terrible. Let's all keep an eye on this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment