On Saturday McGee and I are going to Lovebox, which is the summer outdoor festival organised (and this year featuring) Groove Armada. I'm really looking forward to it, can't wait to hear their stuff both new and old, and also check out what an outdoor music festival is like here. It also features Sly & The Family Stone and the B-52's, which I'll definitely be checking out. Hope it doesn't rain, that could be unpleasant for all involved.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Oh god the armada is here
On Saturday McGee and I are going to Lovebox, which is the summer outdoor festival organised (and this year featuring) Groove Armada. I'm really looking forward to it, can't wait to hear their stuff both new and old, and also check out what an outdoor music festival is like here. It also features Sly & The Family Stone and the B-52's, which I'll definitely be checking out. Hope it doesn't rain, that could be unpleasant for all involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Check out Diplo- he's awesome
Emma x
Post a Comment